Code Mongrel Podcast: Morten Bagai on Heroku, the instant ruby cloud platform

Declan McGrath declan at divilment.com
Fri Aug 14 15:33:46 BST 2009

Hi folks,

Just a quick bit of shameless self promotion. I've just released episode 3 of the Code Mongrel podcast at http://short.ie/cms1e3 in which Heroku's own Morten Bagai explains some of the current problems with hosting and how Heroku tries to solve it for Ruby developers.

Again, if anyone wants to meetup and do an Ubuntu segment next month then let me know and we can meet up. It's pretty informal and I edit the hell out of it so flawless takes are not a requirement!

By the way, I've somewhat dumbly put all 4 audio formats in the one podcast feed. I will sort this out before the next episode.

Ciao,
Declan