PHPIE mailinglist moved

kae at webworks.ie kae at webworks.ie
Thu Aug 13 16:19:42 BST 2009

Hi all,
   As some of you may be aware, the hosting provider that was providing
the mailing list for us has crashed and burned. Not only that, but it
also destroyed the backups (yeah, we couldn't believe that either!).

But luckily, Stef had a copy of the list's subscribers, so we can start
rebuilding. I've created a new mailing list using Blacknight's servers.

In order to resubscribe to the list, please send an email to
"list-request at php.ie" with "subscribe" in the message (without the quotes).

We'll be back to normal in no time!

This email has been mass-BCC'ed to you all.

We apologise for this inconvenience!

Kae Verens
php.ie