[ubuntu-hardened] procfs: change /proc/*/{pagemap, stack, syscall, personality} files mode to 0400.

Daniel Curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:15:13 UTC 2015

Hi Seth,

Okay, thanks for an information about changing permission and the
Operation not permitted result. To be honest, I leave it as it is
for now. I don't want to make any patches, even if it is not a
difficult task.

I also think that it is not worth the effort of compiling a new kernel.
Besides, I'm planning to update my Xubuntu to the newest release,
e.g. 15.04 etc. I have to think about it more.

Best regards.