[ubuntu-hardened] Firefox 32 and 2005 TÜRKTRUST Elektronik Sertifika Cert.

Daniel Curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:16:49 UTC 2014

Hello

Today I updated my Firefox to the 32.0.3 version. I've
noticed (via Edit | Preferences etc.) TÜRKTRUST Cert,
which has a Debian Bug Report (#697366)*. I would like
to ask if it's normal and everything is okay?

>From a 'Debian Bug Report' point of view, not everything
is clear when it comes to the TÜRKTRUST. What do You
think about this? Is there something to worry about?

Sorry for asking here, but - to be honest - it is/was little
shocking (when I noticed this) and this forum was the first
place... Sorry once again.

Best regards.