[ubuntu-hardened] list introductions

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 11:59:02 GMT 2007

Hi,

Christer Edwards [2007-10-30 23:16 -0400]:
> Now that the list is back alive and we've seen a bit of activity it
> might be a good idea for a few quick introductions so we know who
> we're working with and where the best skills lie.

I'm Martin Pitt, leader of (and only regular member) of the Ubuntu
security team from 2004 to 2006, now a member of the Canonical distro
team for feature development. I am very interested in proactive
security technologies.

In the past, I "derooted" a lot of daemons and suid programs in the
Warty times and collected experience with grsecurity. Nowadays I
became a bit acquainted with AppArmor, wrote the policy for cups and
cups-pdf, and deployed it in Gutsy.

Pitti

--
Martin Pitt         http://www.piware.de