[ubuntu-hardened] back to life

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 04:25:36 GMT 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 12:46:20AM +0100, Shane Martin Coughlan wrote:
> Chad Sellers wrote:
> > Thanks for reviving this Christer. I'll be throwing out some
> > discussion on SELinux in the near future.
>
> Count me in on that.  I'm part of the SELinux Policy Editor project
> (http://seedit.sourceforge.net/) and I'd like to discuss how we could
> see more SELinux support on the Ubuntu platform.

Cool!  Policy work (and profile[1] work in the case of AppArmor) is where
the bulk of the development and testing needs to happen.  The SELinux
goals for Hardy are being drafted[2].  Coordinating with upstreams, as
well as Debian and Ubuntu package maintainers, will be very valuable.

-Kees

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AppArmor
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardySELinux

--