[ubuntu-hardened] list introductions

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 03:16:26 GMT 2007

Now that the list is back alive and we've seen a bit of activity it
might be a good idea for a few quick introductions so we know who
we're working with and where the best skills lie.

First off there are currently 302 subscribed members to this list
which looks very promising. With this kind of group I'm sure we can
get a lot done.  If you'd like to volunteer any information about
yourself ( I know, bad idea on a security list right ) it may help us
leverage the best skillsets in the best places.

Personally I have a desire to see SELinux in Ubuntu and worked some
connections to get this list put back together. Primarily I work in
the Ubuntu LoCo project and user education but I will contribute what
I can to this list as well.

Again, glad to see everyone back alive again.. you're up.