[ubuntu-hardened] Re: [RFC] selinux-support (1.0.1) available

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Mar 25 11:59:04 CST 2005

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 10:31:32AM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:

> I haven't really done any Debian development in a year, but I think I
> still remember much of how things work, so I'd be happy to help with any
> integration issues you might have.  I'm sure the same is true of
> Russell.  Posting to selinux at tycho.nsa.gov is probably your best bet.

 about six/eight months ago, i worked for about four months on
 getting debian to work with selinux (strict).

 including getting udev to work (with tmpfs).

 so, likewise, i'd be happy to help.

 many of the patches are delayed until sarge is released, at which point
 libselinux1 can be made "Required" rather than "Optional".

 at _that_ point, the patch floodgates open, and patches to coreutils
 etc. can be put forward.

 l.