[ubuntu-hardened] Ubuntu Hardened volunteers recruitment

Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro lorenzo at gnu.org
Sun Apr 17 17:03:40 CDT 2005

Hi,

The intention of this announcement is to advice on the "recruitment"
being done by the Ubuntu Hardened team.

Even if anyone can contribute, a formal developers team is needed, and
we are currently a few people, but during the last weeks I've found that
the work needs to be organized and done by more people, as we can't
handle all the stuff: upstream work (at least for me), testing,
packaging while doing minimal changes, bug reporting, activities
tracking, wiki pages maintenance... etc.

Thus, we are looking for people interested in being part of the
development team, with wishes of learning, having fun, working within
the team and contributing to a wonderful project, that is, Ubuntu Linux.

We are not looking for people with special skills, the will of learning
is the most important one, but these would be much appreciated:

	- Debian packaging skills.
	- toolchain-related skills.
	- experience working with SELinux
		- policy development and/or maintenance.

If you think you have something to contribute with or you just want to
know the experience of working with people with common goals, ideas and
wishes of learning and contributing to Ubuntu Linux (and also Debian in
the long term), don't hesitate and drop us a line.

Cheers,
--
Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzo at gnu.org>
[1024D/6F2B2DEC] & [2048g/9AE91A22][http://tuxedo-es.org]