Live user password?

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:55:47 UTC 2017

Thanks for the reply. I already tried "ubuntu-gnome" for the user and
"blank" for the password. My Ubuntu GNOME version is 16.10, and I think
I wrote the image to the USB stick with Mkusb (I'm not quite sure,
because I tried a few programs at that time).

It occurred to my that is it possible that using sudo for some graphical
application might somehow have caused this? My intention is to always
use gksu, but I don't rule out that I might accidentally have used sudo.

-Ari-