Ubuntu Material Design

Michael Gratton mike at vee.net
Tue Aug 29 09:02:35 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:55 PM, snydox <eric at snydox.com> wrote:
> What do you guys think?

I was actually thinking the other day that maybe Ubuntu GNOME should
stick around in the exact same role that it is today. Artful will be
shipping a version of GNOME3 with a bunch of customisations to ease the
transition from Unity, and so there will still be a need for someone to
provide a stock GNOME3 experience on Ubuntu, which is precisely what
Ubuntu GNOME has been doing.

I'm not saying your suggestions don't have any merit, but I personally
would like to retain a stock GNOME3 environnent since it is both
visually appealing and the workflow works really well, for me, anyway.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>