Updating our Wiki Pages

Park Juyeon lindolsang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:18:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,
This is juyeon (LinDol).

first of all, Thank you for your working Ali
I am trying to translate to Korean on our wiki :)

by the way,
I think some pages need to check about below

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME/LTS
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME/Non-LTS
3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME/Upgrade
 These pages didn't have header menu, but other pages had header men on the
top of page.

and
4. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Installation/AutoInstallation
5. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Installation/SideBySide
6. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Installation/ManualInstallation

I think we would better if we update it using 16.04 LTS ;-)

This is not problem,
but if it is updated, i think would better than now :)

sorry for my english.
Have a great day! :)

Thanks.