Updating our Wiki Pages

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Fri Apr 22 01:40:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

These pages below have been updated to reflect the release of 16.04 LTS:

   1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Introduction
   2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME
   3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME/LTS
   4. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing/Start

I'm planning to work on our Wiki pages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/WikiMap

No one (almost) has ever touched these pages for many cycles now.

For those who would like to help:

   - Please let me know what over pages we need to update to reflect the
   release of 16.04 LTS
   - What other pages we need to update which have wrong or obsolete
   information?

Please, let's work together as one team. One hand can't clap.

Thank you!

P.S.

Myself and the other member of Ubuntu GNOME are available on Slack. If you
wish to join and have fun, let us know :) we need an email so we can send
you an invite to.

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>