Translation Call for Help!

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Apr 22 07:43:09 UTC 2016

What means exactly that "GNOME Builder (IDE) is now available in the
archives" ? What archives?

"if you are using FOSS KMS drivers you can enable it by removing
xserver-xorg-legacy" -> What is "it" singular number can be only about
Xorg. Am I right or "it" should me "them" to refer the drivers?

Thanks.

El 22/04/16 a les 03:52, Ali/amjjawad ha escrit: