[Ubuntugnome-wiki] Translation Call for Help!

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Fri Apr 22 02:25:40 UTC 2016

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 12:21 PM, BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. / Keiichi SHIGA <
balloon at shigakeiichi.com> wrote:

> Hi. I am a Japanese user.

Hello and welcome :)

> Although I tried to immediately translation work,
> but that page is disabled editing, Therefore in the state that can not
> be a copy of the page.
> If it this remains a lot of users will not be able to translation work.

That is why I have asked on my first email about this topic to read this
page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/DocumentationTeam#How_to_help

You need to have a Launchpad account so you can edit any Ubuntu Wiki Page.

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>