[Attention] Xenial Final Testing

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Apr 20 00:59:21 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

Hi again,

> Kindly be informed that we're now testing the RC (Release Candidate) of
> Ubuntu GNOME 16.04 LTS (supported for 3 years)[1] which will be released
> very very soon[2] and your urgent help and support are needed and highly
> appreciated so please, while the images are still hot, fresh and waiting
> for some love, please test and enjoy:
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds
>
> If you're new to all this, no problem at all:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing
>
> Please remember to report any bug to the ISO Tracker directly:
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds/117325/testcases
> and
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds/117326/testcases

The release notes:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME

> Let us know if you need any help :)

Please let me know if there is anything to edit/add. What you'll see now
might change at any moment until the final release or even later.

At this very moment, it's draft #1 and as I just mentioned, we're editing
the release notes whenever we have new updates and edits.

> We're on IRC and Slack. We're here too on the mailing lists. Don't use the
> Social Media Channels though for serious stuff like that ;)
>
> Many thanks!

Thank you!