[Attention] Xenial Final Testing

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Apr 20 00:24:57 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Kindly be informed that we're now testing the RC (Release Candidate) of
Ubuntu GNOME 16.04 LTS (supported for 3 years)[1] which will be released
very very soon[2] and your urgent help and support are needed and highly
appreciated so please, while the images are still hot, fresh and waiting
for some love, please test and enjoy:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds

If you're new to all this, no problem at all:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

Please remember to report any bug to the ISO Tracker directly:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds/117325/testcases
and
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds/117326/testcases

Let us know if you need any help :)

We're on IRC and Slack. We're here too on the mailing lists. Don't use the
Social Media Channels though for serious stuff like that ;)

Many thanks!

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2016-April/003696.html

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>