NEW Sub-Teams for Ubuntu GNOME

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Sep 9 20:55:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As per:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2015-September/003487.html

I'd like to introduce:

   1. https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugnome-humdev
   2. https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugnome-artmark

The description for each sub-team can be easily found on Launchpad, just
click on the above links for each sub-team and you can easily find that :)

Yes, merging 3 in 1 sub-team is what we think is a good choice for us. I am
here talking about merging:
Artwork + Marketing and Communication + Translations in one sub-team.

Don't worry who is going to drive/lead this kind of sub-team, we have brave
fearless amazing drivers and yes, there will be NO specific person, a group
of people will lead/drive that sub-team ;)

All of us are smarter, better and stronger than anyone of us!

This is a quick email to keep you posted/updated.

I have other work to do but waiting for Alfredo and Tim to transfer the
ownership of the old sub-teams to myself so that I can finish the migration
process and then, we will do an official announcement.

Thank you!

P.S.
If you have any Q, please ask ;)

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>