Re-Structure of Ubuntu GNOME Sub-Teams

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Sep 9 12:19:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Long story short, I have tons of paperwork, planning, emails, etc to be
done for Ubuntu GNOME this cycle and due to the unavoidable fact that the
release of 15.10 is not too far at all, I'll cut it short and
show/communicate results or final steps and avoid ALL the details, etc etc
.. so please, understand where I am coming from.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/SubTeams

What you see as of now, will be the 'old' version of the sub-teams.

I'll start migrating to Ubuntu GNOME sub-teams version 2.0 and I am sure I
have sent this earlier:
http://ubuntugnome.org/planning-for-wily-werewolf-15-10-cycle/

Once I'll finish the Launchpad work, I'll start to update the wiki page.

Thank you!

P.S.
This email is FYI just to keep you updated. No further action is required
from you at this very moment. Further instructions, if needed, will be sent.

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu
GNOME <http://ubuntugnome.org/>