Website request: include an easy-to-get-to link to downloads

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Tue Nov 17 00:53:57 UTC 2015

I agree with what has been said. We've discussed this a long time ago with the marketing team and the new website will definitely be more straighforward.

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.