Feedback Time

Julien Olivier julo42 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:33:42 UTC 2015

Yes, sorry, my explanation lacked an important detail: I reckon the
GNOME developers wanted to use generic names for first-party apps only
(and thus, for one and only one app for each task). Third party apps are
still displayed using their real name.

I might be wrong though, or GNOME developers might also have changed
their strategy since the last time I checked...