Ubuntu GNOME Mailing List is not configured correctly (was: Re: Feedback Time)

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Thu Jun 25 12:05:58 UTC 2015

I have the same Ali, but I do not have the option to reply directly to the list. The button "Reply to list" is not working, probably due to configuration.

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.