Ubuntu GNOME Mailing List is not configured correctly (was: Re: Feedback Time)

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:55:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 9:33 PM, Patrik Bubák <bubapa at protonmail.ch> wrote:

> e.g. when I want to reply directly to the mailing list via the message's
> window, there used to be a button "Reply to this list", but it cannot be
> clicked.

Hmm, for me, I do have both options: reply and reply to all.

This has nothing to do with the mailing list configuration.

Thunderbird has 3 options:

   2. Reply to all
   3. Reply list

That depends on the client you're using.

Check the attached screenshot, please :)

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu
GNOME <http://ubuntugnome.org/>