Hello guys!

Bin Li binli at gnome.org
Thu Sep 25 04:46:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

 I'm binli, from Beijing China, I want join Ubuntu GNOME Team, I would like
do packaging, developing and coding. After review the GettingInvolved wiki,
I'm still have a little confuse how to start. Now I have several questions,
:)

I used utopic's beta2 for ubuntu GNOME, it's running perfect now.

1) Which ppa did utopic use, gnome3, gnome3-staging, gnome3-next?
2) Where is code? I find last change in
https://code.launchpad.net/~gnome3-team is 2013-09-09.
3) How was the ubuntu-gnome image built?
4) GNOME 3.14 was just released, how could I tried it on ubuntu-gnome?
5) I reviewed some bugs from launchpad, find most bugs are from 14.04, most
of bugs is no response, is there any rule to fix bugs?
6) Which is the focus of ubuntu gnome packaging or developing team now? I
just want to find if I could do some contribution on it. :)

For more information of me, please visit below link.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/binli

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely Yours,

Bin Li