Keyboard Layout

Nathan Russell nathanrussell.nrc02 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:45:11 UTC 2014

I'd just like to let you know of an issue with Ubuntu GNOME.

It isn't specifically with 14.10, but does certainly manifest itself there.

I'm using a keyboard with the standard UK layout and I've set that up
accordingly, but sometimes I log in and the layout changes to US.

I find it particularly odd because it is often using the correct keyboard
layout.

Any help with an in-built fix would be fab.

I think I remember reading of a solution somewhere... but I can't remember.

Fantastic work, love you guys,

Peace out