[Ubuntugnome-comms] [Proposal #2] Q&A Session (Google Hangout)

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 02:05:37 UTC 2014

I was thinking about the Ubuntu GNOME 101 idea and I think we could
*also* create
a Ubuntu GNOME 101/Tips series in the blog. Like very simple stuff (have a
look at [1], to get the idea of what I'm talking about). This would allow
us to keep a record of the tips so that any new user could have a quick
look at them. This idea and the weekly Q session would help us engage more
with our user base, in my opinion.

[1]: https://plus.google.com/116899029375914044550/posts/gxYcHUNdBPW