[Proposal #2] Q&A Session (Google Hangout)

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Sun Nov 23 01:50:13 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

After the first proposal for this cycle:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2014-November/002500.html

Here comes another one.
If truth to be told, this is not new one at all. I've been trying over and
over again to make it happen for 3 previous cycles but we couldn't. Let's
see if we can this cycle :)

NOTE:
Without people from Ubuntu GNOME join and help, I will NOT go further with
this idea :) so, let's be clear and honest from the beginning ;)

Not sure yet when? I mean time and date but it is once a week. A session
for 1 hour where people could ask Q either on Google Hangout and/or our IRC
Channel.

This effort is part of marketing and spreading the word of Ubuntu GNOME!

Many thanks!

P.S.
Just for the record, all Translations people are actually part of the
Marketing team ;)

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>