Ubuntu GNOME Translation

Jean-Marc Gailis jeanmarc.gailis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 06:29:07 UTC 2014

We have to translate the Marketing; and not every translation team is
translating the slideshow for others Ubuntu flavours; they leave it to each
flavours translations team: us!
We also have to translate the posters and all the marketing stuff.
We have to work!

Jean-Marc Gailis
Jānis-Marks Gailis
Latvian Ubuntu Translator