Linux is far from being free of malware??!!

Manuel Cuadra manuelcua at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 13:49:40 UTC 2014

I just think that any OS can be potentially harmful, specially if you
install whatever exists and believe in anything on the internet. The
differences between Windows and Linux is that everyone can contribute to
make it more secure to back doors and hacks so Linux is always more secure
but not unbreakable, and Windows private code usually have a really big
amount of security breaches that get´s resolved on a large amount of time
and that makes the OS exposed to people knowing about those problems and
exploits them as much as they want, and Windows charges you for that LOL,
on the other hand, the Client has a lot of responsibilities that they
should know about when installing an APP and from what source.