[Ubuntugnome-comms] Ubuntu GNOME Brasil - Facebook Group

Carlos Vinícius Ferrer carlosvferrer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 04:37:39 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

I understand perfectly what you wrote and I apologize for the hasty
creation of the group. In the description of the group I made a point to
say that the group is unofficial Ubuntu GNOME group and just deleted the
image with the logo. But if you believe it is better to delete the group, I
can delete.

I'm enjoying being part of Ubuntu GNOME team and what's best for the team,
I will do. Now, Im going to sleep because it is too late in Brazil and I'm
tired.

Thanks, guys. And sorry again...