Promoting for Ubuntu GNOME to gain more attention

Selwyn Orren selwyn at linuxweb.co.za
Mon Apr 21 16:36:06 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

I am sorry for hi-jacking this post. but I have tried emailing to the list
directly to create a new topic but it does not seem to work.

I just wanted to congratulate everyone on quite a successful distro
release. Its fast and snappy and very very clean and fresh. Really love it

JOB Well Done to Everyone.

If I can help with the website template, please holler, I will be most glad
to.

P.S My entire company and all our staff all use Ubuntu Gnome on our
computers, at work and at home.

Take Care

Selwyn Orren | +27 72 270 9321 | +27 86 218 6897 | skype: selwynorren |
http://www.linuxweb.co.za | selwyn at linuxweb.co.za |
http://about.me/selwynorren