Issue with the notification area

Romuald TISSERAND rtisserand at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 07:41:08 UTC 2013

Hi,
I can give an update after the Tim advices.

Finally, trigger the notification with the touchpad is pretty easy. I put
the cursor few cms above the notification area, and with a good finger
movement, no problem, it's 100% successfull. With the mouse, it's more
problematic even if I know now what I must do. I can try 20 times, and
won't get even 1 success. I have to train myself a bit more I guess, but
it's a bit difficult.

romu