Flashback (no effects) unusable in Ubuntu GNOME Saucy

. dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de
Sun Oct 27 17:13:01 UTC 2013

Thanks. I can't confirm these problems, only a few missing icons (as we
can see in the screen-shots too) in task-bar (e.g. gedit and the icon on
the top right (don't know how it's called)) missing. Already mentioned
the problem here to the mailing-list (yes, I know, mentioning problems
here isn't preferred).

--
OpenPGP key: https://keyserver2.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0xCDDFDD67A48E0139