Flashback (no effects) unusable in Ubuntu GNOME Saucy

Erick Brunzell lbsolost at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 17:43:32 UTC 2013

On 10/27/2013 12:13 PM, . wrote:
> Thanks. I can't confirm these problems, only a few missing icons (as we
> can see in the screen-shots too) in task-bar (e.g. gedit and the icon on
> the top right (don't know how it's called)) missing. Already mentioned
> the problem here to the mailing-list (yes, I know, mentioning problems
> here isn't preferred).

I think it's preferable to raise an issue here first unless we're fairly
certain it's a QA issue.

I wonder if we're talking about the same session? The new classic
session is truly a "gnome-shell" session whereas the "flashback (no
effects)" session is something else altogether and it uses the Metacity
window manager rather than Mutter.

Lance