Reported bugs that need some attention and support

Fran Dieguez fran.dieguez at mabishu.com
Tue Oct 1 13:28:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've reported some bugs that need some support from users and devs. All of
them are bugs found in Ubuntu 13.10 with all required PPAs to get GNOME
3.10.

Brightness keyboard keys doesn't work in GNOME 3.10
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1232594

Screen brightness goes to 0 after removing power cord
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1233675

Unable to manage bluetooth devices form g-c-c
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1232600

Unable to hide the menu bar in gnome-terminal
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1231347

I'm trying to fix them by searching possible causes but I need some support.

If you are affected to these bugs please click the "This bug affects me"
link and write a comment in launchpad.

Regards.