[Report] - September 2013

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:01:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

As always, I'm glad to share with you our achievements in numbers and
quality for the last month, September 2013 regarding our Communications
Activities :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/CommunicationsTeam/September2013

There is a great increase of communications specially on the mailing list
for both August and September but as you see, 290 Emails have been sent and
received for one month. This is the very first time with Ubuntu GNOME Team
as far as I have seen :)

Also, the Social Media Sites are doing great, except we need more love on
Twitter but that is okay, by time, we will have more so no worries :)

What I personally care about is the Quality and never the Quantity. I have
learned that the hard long way. I've seen pages with so many subscribers
but less activities. So, our target should never be how many do we have but
how active they are. But of course, spreading the word of Ubuntu GNOME is
yet another important factor.

Thank you everyone who participated to make all these communications and
hope we could achieve even better this month :)

Enjoy and have fun and as always, thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu
GNOME!