Gnome-Shell 3.10 - problem with extensions

Jarosław Guza jarekj83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 14:59:46 UTC 2013

Hello

i have already confirmed it on a bugreports..many ppl got the same problem
with GS 3.10.

I have tried to turn off extensions, to see which one is makin a problem
but without any result.

I am usin extensions like:

1) topicons
2) weather
3) taskbar
4) media player indicator
5) places status menu

its a bug in GS 3.10, cause in 3.8 its all good.