google-chrome look and feel

Marc Thomas jazzyflute at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:49:17 UTC 2013

Rene,

On the first example, if it is running stock Ubuntu 12.04, it would be
using LightDM, and QT. Whereas Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 runs GDM and GTK, which
would explain a visual difference. Without seeing the screenshot from the
other system though, I am just guessing it is a lightdm/QT vs gdm/GTK
difference.

- Marc Thomas

Personal Website <http://mathomaste.ch>   :
Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103260909450809151378/about>