google-chrome look and feel

Renê Barbosa renebarbosafl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:41:45 UTC 2013

Hello guys!

Thanks for the answers! :)

Ali, i did not mean that the packages had the same name, sorry for that. I
am really using the same DEB file in both systems, exactly the same package
on them and experienced the different appearance.

As they are using different versions of GNOME I think that Google Chrome
had incompatibilities with the older version or something like that but I
am unable to say exactly what is.

Antonio,  I am leaving for holiday and weekend but I will send the
requested files as soon as possible.

Again,  thank you guys.  :)

Atenciosamente,

Renê Barbosa de F. Lima