Offering help

Luis Boullosa lmboullosa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 05:57:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

Well, I haven't added myself to the official members page, because I
guess it has to be someone else who decides on whether I can be part
of the team or not, right?
Now my question is, since you need help on the LTS release with
packaging/bugfixing, is there anyone who can tell me where I can head
from now on?
All I can say is that I've got experience using GNOME platform
libraries like GTK+, GIO, GLib, GObject, GUdev, D-Bus (yes, I now this
one isn't GNOME's), etc... writing software for the company I work
for.
I also have experience using the Debian build toolchain (creating and
maintaining those packages), so that's why I think I can be useful for
this team :)

Luis.