Offering help

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:29:56 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Luis Boullosa <lmboullosa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,

Hi Luis,
Welcome to Ubuntu GNOME Mailing List and thanks a lot for joining :)

> I've heard that you guys might need some help for the LTS release, and
> I think I can give some for packaging | bugfixing.
> I already have a launchpad account (getting dust since 2010), and I
> think it's about time to do something productive :P
>
> Luis.

First of all, thank you so much for stepping in and offering your help. So
nice of you and your help is highly appreciated.

I am glad that you have responded too quickly on our Call for Help on
Google+ and we are so happy to have you here :)

I assume you already had a look at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

If not, this is the best Wiki Page that will help you to get started and to
understand a bit more about our team, structure, sub-teams, etc.

This is the list of the official members of the team:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/WhoWeAre
I'd suggest to add your name :) but no rush, take your time!

And, for your reference, here is our masterpiece:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage
The OneStopPage that will have each and every thing related to Ubuntu GNOME
so that you can bookmark only one page that has it all :)

I am personally looking forward to write a new successful history for
Ubuntu GNOME with you so hope you are ready for that ;)

Thank you!