Upgrading to 13.04 from Ubuntu GNOME Remix 12.10

Hervé ROMANO shuihuzhuan at free.fr
Tue May 14 20:22:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've updated from 12.10 to 13.04 without ppa-purge and had no problem
too. But it was on my test system so I didn't care if thinks were
breaking.
Only the "source software manager" (don't know the name in english)
needed some manual tweaking (couldn't modify the list of ppa), but it
was already the case after the last dist-upgrade.