Some GNOME applications are not showed in dash

Fran Dieguez listas at mabishu.com
Mon Mar 25 10:27:57 UTC 2013

On vie 22 mar 2013 14:31:26 CET, Fran Dieguez wrote:
> On Ven 22 Mar 2013 13:18:20 CET, Tim wrote:
>>> - GNOME calculator
>> This should work, if you just search for 'calculator'
>
> Well, I can't access it so this should be an error in the Galician
> translations .
> I'll try by changing my locale to English and test it again.
>
>>> - All the panels from gnome-control-center
>> I just fixed the system settings search provider, its uploading now.
>
> Great now works like a charm.
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Fran Dieguez

I have tested with a fresh install (daily-build) and I have added
gnome3-team/gnome3 and gnome3-tema/gnome3-staging PPAs and
gnome-calculator continues hidden from the dash.

This doesn't seems an issue in the Galician translations, as I though
before, because my system now is running in English and the issue is
still present.

--
Fran Dieguez