gnome-boxes and dependencies

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 9 17:52:09 UTC 2013

On 7 March 2013 22:35, Timo Kluck <tkluck at infty.nl> wrote:
> Please feel free to use them. Don't forget to change the versioning
> scheme: I now see that I forgot to append ~ppa1 or ~tkluck1 or
> something.

Thanks for reporting the problem and working on the packaging! The
symbols files are different than what I'm used to also from how the
Debian GNOME team does symbols but I think I figured it out. I used
your packaging with a few minor changes and will upload to the GNOME3
PPA.

> By the way: does the Ubuntu Gnome / Gubuntu team have a good place for
> reporting bugs yet? If I report one on launchpad, can I specify that
> it applies to ppa versions?

I believe it's ok to use Launchpad to report GNOME3 PPA bugs since
it's just an early preview of what will end up in Ubuntu. You can also
report issues here or in our IRC channel #ubuntu-gnome.

Thanks,
Jeremy