Default games for Ubuntu GNOME for Raring

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 7 03:10:47 UTC 2013

To follow up on the previous conversation about which GNOME games we
should include by default, I think a good short list is to just use
what the flagship Ubuntu flavor uses.

Aisleriot Solitaire
Mahjongg
Mines
Sudoku

I believe these are the more popular basic computer games. Keeping the
list short is nice for people who prefer to play other games and don't
want games they don't play cluttering their menus. I think it makes
the OS more fun and complete to ship a few games though.

I went ahead and made this change but I'm open to feedback.

Jeremy