Ubuntu GNOME Alpha 1 Testing

Matthew Butler butler.matthew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:41:25 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

It's that time once again. The team has been hard at work getting ready for the
Alpha 1 release for 13.10 (Saucy Salamander), and we need your help with testing
images.

The required tests can be found at:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/297/builds

Under the heading: "Product (Ubuntu GNOME)". Be sure to check frequently as
each updated build as we get closer to Alpha release will need to be tested
again.
Links to download the images are available from the testcases, or directly from:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-gnome/daily-live/current/

If you want more information on how to participate in testing, also check out
this article:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough

If you have additional questions or feedback, you can find us on IRC in
#ubuntu-gnome or please check out our Community Page[1] to see how to get in
touch with us.

On behalf of the Ubuntu GNOME team,

Matt

[1]: http://ubuntugnome.org/community/