Is Ubuntu Gnome dead ?

Hadrien Mary hadrien.mary at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:06:54 UTC 2013

Ok that's very cool !

I know I will asking too much and you're probably already all very busy but
should it be possible for you to communicate more about Ubuntu Gnome
development ? Next packages releases, features being implemented, state of
the synchronyzation with upstream Gnome 3 project and so forth.

PS: last post on http://ubuntugnome.org/ has been posted the 25/04 :-)

--
Hadrien Mary

Ph.D student in Biology