hi !

Julien Olivier julo42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:26:07 UTC 2013

Le dimanche 04 août 2013 à 19:51 -0300, Anibal Ardid a écrit :
> Why pure gnome experience ? Gnome pure = Fedora ...
>
> You can bring some beauty experience.
>

> I talk about some little extensions, disabled but installed. It's only
> an idea ;)

I think the point is that, when creating a distribution for everyone,
you can't customize it so that it's perfect for everyone, because it
won't be. Everyone has different expectations, and, thus, the default
desktop should be as neutral as can be. That's why we should stick with
the default GNOME experience, and make it easy for users to customize
it.