hi !

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 22:59:14 UTC 2013

> Why pure gnome experience ? Gnome pure = Fedora ...
> You can bring some beauty experience.

I agree, I personally don't use nor Adwaita or GNOME's icon theme, but it's
the Desktop Team who has to discuss this. As UI freeze is on 19th of
September, we probably have no time to make this decission, but for 14.04
that would be a good approach in order to give fresh air to the desktop.

> I talk about some little extensions, disabled but installed. It's only an
> idea ;)

They are so easy to install that probably it's not worth the default
install, on the other hand they don't take much space, so that woudn't be a
problem at all.