Ubuntu GNOME logo design

Michael Flaig mflaig at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 14:33:35 UTC 2013

Hi Alfredo,

first of all - good work!

I like the Cantarell variation most. The two fonts fit quite well
together. I think nobody will notice that is is not the same font at
first glance. "GNOME" in Ubuntu Sans Bold looks ab bit too heavy in my
opinion.

Towards the Logo I would definitely go with the Gnome Colors, because
when using the desktop the user will not find Ubuntu orange at all.
I personally think that it is a good idea to show also in colors that
you can visually expect something very different than default Ubuntu.

Regards, Michael